Hi! Welcome to make, take, and gait. I’m Courtney, a 32-year-old economist in Washington, DC. My work life involves a lot of numbers and spreadsheets so in my free time I like to get a little more creative and active. This is where I share that side of my life.
A few fun facts:
- I am an Aries
- I grew up on a farm in Missouri
- I tend to get an idea and become obsessed with it for 24-48 hours
- I’ve lived in DC 4 years, the same amount of time I lived in NYC
- My Parents and siblings are all very handy; they could pretty easily live off the grid
- I went to grad school in Texas where I got an education in Texas country music, two-stepping, and queso
- I went to undergrad at Mizzou where I got an education in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism
Let me know if there is anything else you’d like to know!